Friday, November 12, 2004

Mi Pueblo

Oh, this is hard to keep up with. Hm.

On Monday, we went to Mi Pueblo, on Euclid, near University Circle, a Mexican restaurant. I might venture to say that it's interior Mexican. They have at least one other location, maybe two.

I got some caldo de pollo, which was good but not amazing, and Dr. Jay got some chicken enchiladas with mole that he really liked. It came with refried beans, which I tried, and they were pretty good. It's cool, though, because they bring you pickled carrots, in addition to chips and salsa when you sit down.

But they have some good-looking things on the menu. I want to go back and try the taco plate, where you can choose three different tacos and it comes, I think, with rice and beans. I will try a picadillo taco, an al pastor taco, and, maybe some kind of a pork one, if the have it.

We went with a friend of some friends of Dr. Jay's. For a wedding present, these friends had this friend who lives in Cleveland get us like 7 gift certificates for restautants in the area. We were also given copies of the menus. It was one of the coolest presents we got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home