Friday, June 24, 2005

Time Zone

Have I mentioned that, being near the westernmost edge of the eastern time zone, it gets light later and stays light later than it does in, say, Connecticut? Which is cool, because who really needs it to get light at like at 5 am? (Other than people who have to get up at 5.) All it does for me is wake me up too early. But staying light till past 9 pm, like it does here. Well, that's something.

Does that make sense? It stays light roughly an hour later at the western end of a time zone than it does at the eastern end? I like it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Borne said...

oh god, do i ever miss that. luckily i get to come home next week and have tiny bit of cleveland summer. i can't even sit on my balcony here and read past 8:00 - too dark. :(

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 2:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home