Monday, June 06, 2005

Mad Greek

A restaurant over at Cedar Fairmont (the intersection of Cedar and Farimont!) is a place called the Mad Greek. We've been there a few times, and really like it. It has the disadvantage of being across the street from Aladdin's, which we LOVE, so we don't end up there as often as we might. And my parents loved it when we took them there.

They serve a combination of Greek and Indian foods. I've mostly concentrated on the Greek, and I think the Moussaka has been my favorite. As I recall, it has eggplant, ground meat, cheese, and pine nuts. Really good.

And I'm not usually too concerned about decor, but the feel of the Mad Greek is that you're in a walled garden in the Mediterranean. Which is especially like a vacation in the middle of winter! They might have a patio in summer, too, but I'm not sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger -Me said...

I actually prefer Mad Greek to Adaddins.

Monday, June 13, 2005 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home