Saturday, June 18, 2005

Cleveland ChopHouse

The Buns love a good steak, so we asked around and decided to go to The Cleveland ChopHouse for dinner last night. It's in the Warehouse District, where we never really go, but we should. I had a house salad, which is very solid and right-on, which is to say: neither frou-frou nor a plate of iceberg lettuce. Then the New York Strip with the Cheddar Mashed Potatoes. The steak was excellent. The mashed potatoes were amazing. They were really heavy and rich and cheesy, but not stringy or gooey like you might think. They went so well with the steak.

I'm no steak expert, but I would happily go back when more people from out of town come and want to take us out. Also, they brew their own been, which I think is cool, even though I don't like beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home