Saturday, November 20, 2004

Bill's Coffee Shop

This morning we went to Bill's Coffee Shop for Breakfast.

We got 2 eggs, toast, sausage links, and hashbrowns (they have both the shredded and the chunky kind; we got the shredded) and an order of hotcakes. Eating the pancakes and the sausage, I was reliving some of my favorite breakfast memories of working in an inn in Maine. They were perfect. So perfect, in fact, that I nearly started to cry, I was so happy.

They have just what you'd expect a coffee shop to have: hash, grits, coffee, OJ, ham steaks, bacon, omlettes, french toast, waffles. Even with an extravagant 40% tip (we were a little excited...), it came to under $15.

A few weeks ago we went to Yours Truly for breakfast, and it was fine, but the pancakes and sausage just didn't do it for me. The YT in Shaker Square is really nice because they let you use the bathroom while you're at the Farmer's Market (see below for Farmer's Market post).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home